Are you using Viber in our PC and you want to have the profile picture of one or more persons from your contact without any hassle? In that case, this post is for you. See the instruction below or watch video.
Here are the written instructions of above video:
Before starting, be sure that- This instructions are not suitable for phones. Applicable for windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 (if not installed from store) only. This process will download all profile photos of your contacts as well as group members. Now,
01. Open computer > Windows drive (generally it’s C:) > Users
02. Now enter into your current user name folder
03. Click in the addressbar and type “\AppData” after your yousername & press enter
04. Enter into Roaming > ViberPC
Here you will see a folder named to your active viber number.
05. Enter to the “Avatar” folder inside that folder.
Here are the profile images.
06. Select all and copy to a folder you wish.
07. Enter into that folder and Right Click on a blank space into that folder while pressing SHIFT button
08. Click “Open a command window here”
09. type or copy-paste below lines and press enter, this will change the format for windows to recognizing
ren *.* *.jpg
Done! Now you will instantly get all profile photos of your viber contacts and group members.
Feel free to comment 🙂